[OSM-talk] Editor applet - name/attributes dialog - two names? one would be a start...

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Sun Apr 30 18:47:42 BST 2006

Hi all,

Just got back to editing today, after a few months' absence (college
exams and whatnot). I see the editor applet has gained a few features,
not least of which is the name/attributes dialog (compared to editing
street names in-place on the map). This is great... but somehow, I can't
seem to give focus to any of the text fields in the dialog, and hence
can't set any street names. Everything else works fine... any ideas as
to why this is happening? Firefox 1.5, Ubuntu Breezy.

Also, does anyone have any idea what is the correct thing to do with a
street that has two names, one for each side? (Yes. Really.)

Cheers,

Christian / cjb

http://www.cjb.ie/