[OSM-talk] Supplying of data

Timothy Fintan Langner timflang at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 30 22:27:01 BST 2006

Thank you for your reply

That makes it all much clearer now. I actually have a fair number of tracks
(since Christmas) that I could upload which have no information associated
with them other than their time. So I could upload those but I wasn't sure
if they were any use as I had no names for them such as road names.

Kind regards

Timothy Langner