[OSM-talk] Which track logging software

James R Glasgow james at jrglasgow.com
Thu Aug 10 23:13:02 BST 2006

I use a simply python script I threw together to record my NMEA data
straight from my gps. This script takes the data in one port, and it can
also split the signal to multiple ports, if you want other programs
using the same data use a null modem cable, or a virtual null modem
cable(http://www.philcovington.com/SDR/N8VB_VCOMDriverBuild222.zip).
this script saves the data to a file in c:\gps_data feel free to se it
as you wish.
 -- James