[OSM-talk] Which track logging software

Benjamin Kellermann Benjamin.Kellermann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 17:33:36 BST 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 10.08.2006, 11:33 +0200 schrieb Lars Aronsson:
> People who use a laptop or a car-mounted computer to collect
> tracklogs, which software do you use?

I log tracks with my zaurus where also Linux is running. If you start
gpsd with a higher debug level, you get a complete output of lat, lon,
altitude, time and satellites used.
So I simply run:
gpsd -D 3 2&1 > logfile
and cut/grep the logfile later for things I want...

If you want, I can give you more scripts, how i cut/grep everything

Bye, Ben

--
GPG-Key-ID:  491A3D9C
Fingerprint: D19E 04A8 8895 020A 8DF6 0092 3501 1A32 491A 3D9C