[OSM-talk] Serial to USB for GPS downloading

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:01:04 BST 2006

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GPS_Serial_to_USB

Has answered all of my questions in the past.  I have had problems
with my Garmin GPS being set  to the wrong download mode.  On the GPS
60 you can select between NMEA and Garmin formats, GPS babel needs to
be told which one it is receiving.

Failing this, post to the GPS babel mailing list - they usually answer
questions really quickly.

	 gpsbabel-misc at lists.sourceforge.net

Good luck

Nick