[OSM-talk] Forthcoming mapping weekend

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 16:40:07 BST 2006

I think a few more will be able to attend if we move the weekend more into
October. There is already the Brighton event on the 9th Sep and NickW's New
Forest weekend on Sept 23rd-24th so cramming another in between is perhaps
over doing it. Certainly SteveC and NickB suggested they had a problem with
Sept 16/17 and it's not ideal for me either.

School half term here in the Birmingham area is 21/22 through 28/29 Oct so
would probably want to avoid those weekends too.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson