[OSM-talk] City coverage

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 23:15:22 BST 2006

Nice work OJW!

just a minor point in that some of these locations have a fair bit of node
and segment data which is not tagged but would show up with the debug line
in Osmarender turned on. Centre of Birmingham and Gloucester would show up
with this for instance and possibly others.

Something for the next cycle.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson