[OSM-talk] Potential mapping extravaganza in 2007?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 15:04:43 BST 2006

Great to have positive feedback :-)

Narrow Boats on the canals in the UK are (the majority anyway) ....
narrow... you can find out more about them here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narrowboat

The maximum permitted speed is normally 4 miles per hour so it's a very
gentle and sedate ride :-)

Your idea for a lan type hotspot is a good one, I'll add it to the list.
Great way to disseminate information beyond those doing the mapping.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk