[OSM-talk] Organisation of Wiki pages

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sat Aug 26 09:15:16 BST 2006

Morning Lars,

* @ 26/08/06 03:07:29 AM lars at aronsson.se wrote:
> Etienne wrote:
>
> > So how long do we wait for these improvements?
>
> The key is Steve's attitude.  So far he acts as if it doesn't
> matter if the slippy map works or not.  That has got to change.
> When I try to point this out, I'm told I'm trolling.  That's sad.

I wish that I was omnipotent but I didn't write the slippy map lars,
Nick W has now. There's also a foudnation *and* a sysadmin. I suspect
that despite these people being _directly_ responsible for the renderer
and the stats you'll still be moaning at me?

Please direct insulting emails about the renderer to Nick W who wrote
it.

Please direct insulting conspiratorial emails about the lack of apache
log stats to Nick H, our sysadmin. (Joerg asked about the apache stats
the other day and I figured out what happened: They used to exist on the
old server but were forgotten when we moved).

Be sure to question their attitude etc and copy the talk list.

Please entertain me as to what I'm blocking on the server side? Nick
Hill has root and does anything requiring that and I've been deploying
patches from 5 or more people. Plus dev accounts are open to anyone, and
there are more svn commiters than I can count (or strictly should be).

have fun,