[OSM-talk] osmeditor2 -- Internal Qt bug?

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Tue Aug 29 09:24:49 BST 2006

Are any users of osmeditor2 (the Qt4 version) getting an occasional error
"Internal error -- invalid socket specified" or similar? If it occurs, it
stops all further communication with the server, necessitating a restart. I
occasionally get it using Linux and Qt 4.1.4.

It would be useful to know if this is an error several people are getting, so
that it can be passed on to Trolltech - at a guess, it is an internal bug in
Qt. If you do, let me know which Qt version you're using.

I don't seem to get it under Qt 4.0.1/Windows, or Qt 3/Linux.

Thanks,
Nick