[OSM-talk] Press Release for Brighton Mapping Workshop

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 15:56:24 BST 2006

Just over a week until the Brighton Mapping Workshop on September 9, the day after dConstruct.
Things are rapidly coming together. We have a venue right on the seaside, GPS units, and loads of interest.
Everyone is welcome!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Brighton

We're working on a Press Release to send to local media. Feedback/suggestions are appreciated.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Brighton_Press_Release

The text probably looks very familiar ;). Would be useful to have a boiler plate press release in the wiki.

-Mikel