[Openstreetmap] posters

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Feb 1 17:39:57 GMT 2006

Hi all

Since the run of posters sold out I've had lots of requests to buy them.
I'd like your ideas on the design of a new one and a selling system.

The first poster was a limited run, and signed, so we must do something
different.

This could be an unlimited run, a bit smaller but glossy, or the same
size etc. Would be nice to do a map out to the M25 and other cities or
all of Europe. It could incorporate street segments too.

The other thing is the system. Totally swamped writing addresses on
poster tubes from emails. Need sticky labels and some system like ebay
store or http://www.etsy.com/. Any ideas?

have fun,