[OSM-talk] Isle of Wight: 5 Day Warning

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Feb 22 19:44:33 GMT 2006

Hi,

> Want to come to the IoW for the workshop? I know many of you do, this is
> a reminder to get your deposit in.
>
> There are 5 days left to get me 50 GBP deposit so we can hire a cottage.

To be honest, currently the price is something that causes concern. With a
final price of 60 to 100 GP (100 to 140 Euro) for one and a half night (I
could arrive at friday, 5th night) only for accomodation... Maybe you even
can't stick to that and providing internet, rented bikes, food etc..

It looks as only a couple of people are willing to come, so it sounds more
feasible to do the event at someones home (if he owns a house) or dacha...

Ciao, Imi.