[Openstreetmap] UK railways

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Wed Jan 18 15:58:12 GMT 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 01:15:28PM -0000, Jon Stockill wrote:
> Inspired by the amount of work done creating motorways from the lansdat
> data I set about doing the same for railways,

Have the motorways really been added by landsat rather than recorded GPS
points? Doesn't that imply there could be a lot of error in them?

I did a lot of the M11 and I used GPS points I'd taken myself. I'd been
assuming that's what others were doing as well.

J.

--
Where are we going?  And WHY ARE WE IN THIS HANDBASKET?!!
This .sig brought to you by the letter H and the number 29