[Openstreetmap] Inner city accuracy

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Wed Jan 25 22:04:59 GMT 2006

The way I do it is to travel a troublesome street several times, until I can
draw an average which is consistent with all the intersections.

If you're really determined, you can also check a GPS sat calculator such as
the one at http://mappinghacks.com/projects/gpscal/query.shtml to see at
which times you'll be likely to get a good fix.

I've also considered the use of an inertial system - to do the insides of
tunnels. But my friends told me I was being pedantic.

-robert