[OSM-talk] Resign as a secretary (was: The long tail)

James Mastros james at mastros.biz
Thu Jul 6 15:00:10 BST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 02:58:00PM +0200, Immanuel Scholz wrote:
> I hereby resign as my (not yet elected anyway) position as a OSMF-secretary.

Immanuel, please, don't do this.  This project desperately needs some
counterpoints to Steve's viewpoint, and you seem to do an exelecent job of
it.  I'd love it if you kept writing mails like that one... only without the
top bit about resigning.  :)

Seriously, the project needs you.  The problems you see are quite real, and
resigning isn't the best way to fix them.

	  -=- James Mastros