[OSM-talk] How to extend a way?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 22:34:41 BST 2006

Personally I think its better for the present not to make ways overly long.
That way the limitations of the editing platform(s) won't cause a problem.
So for now I am generally making motorways continuous ways only between
intersections, much the same as I do for other major highways.

There is nothing stopping selective merging in the future that way.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk