[OSM-talk] Annotation presets

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Thu Jul 20 15:13:47 BST 2006

Hi all,

I added a new feature to latest JOSM version
(http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/josm/josm-latest.jar) called "Annotation
Presets". A description is located at
http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/AnnotationPresets

Basically, it allows users (YOU!) to specify a simple GUI for entering
"annotations" (or "map features" or "properties").

I plan to include some annotation preset files which are good looking,
clean and usable for general purpose to ship with the JOSM code. (Read
this as: "I am awaiting your files!" ;-) )

Ciao, Imi

PS: Contrary to what the doc says, the default of an item is not set to
the previous value, even if default=".." is not specified. That's a bug.
;)

PPS: Feedback and feature requests welcome! :)