[OSM-talk] Cycleway

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 10:18:59 BST 2006

This is one that’s going to take some time to fathom out the best method of
tagging. Cycleways on the whole have come about in recent times and
therefore share the physical space with other ways, crisscrossing from one
to another and changing alignment regularly. At least they often do in the
UK. Maybe they are better defined in urban areas in other countries.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk