[OSM-talk] some mapping questions

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Fri Jul 21 17:33:33 BST 2006

SteveC wrote:

> How do you keep track of stuff that you havn't quite mapped?

To a large extent, this is in my head.  Don't ask me how that
works, but much of the time it does.  Then I usually print a map
on paper based on the latest monthly dump (which I really want to
become weekly), where I draw the roads I know are missing with a
colored pen, to plan my next trip.  So far I've always had large
white areas to cover, and haven't aimed to reach complete
coverage.

I'd really like to have a PDA-sized GPS receiver with me that runs
an OSM client where I can instantly edit attributes.  So far I
have not found any working solution for this.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)