[OSM-talk] Mobile GPS data collection...

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 22:07:45 BST 2006

Mateusz,

I've copied the email you sent to the OSGEO list over to the
OpenStreetMap.org mailing list as I think your comments and experience are
useful information for those making use of data capture out in the field
when mapping for OpenStreetMap. If you have anything more you can add about
the platforms developed and used for this purpose and the software that's
been used I'm sure some on our list would be interested.

Cheers

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk