[OSM-talk] OSM Anniversary T Shirt

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:56:43 BST 2006

OJW wrote:
> How about just putting a UK map on the back showing openstreetmap coverage so
> far?  It explains the project reasonably well, and would be more interesting
> to look at than a quote about statistics

Why on earth would I want a T-shirt with the UK coverage shown,
when I live in Denmark, and trying to get other danes interested in the
project ? ;)

Oh, and for the record, I won't threaten to pull out of the project, if
there isn't any t-shirts with the Danish coverage. I'll just refrain
from purchasing one.. :D

Dutch