[OSM-talk] OSM Anniversary T Shirt

Barry Hunter barry at barryhunter.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 20:43:55 BST 2006

Or a world 'proportional representation' map, like worldmapper:
http://www.sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/worldmapper/index.html
which shows the size of each county distorted to the coverage it has. (now
if  being really clever each country would contain a rendering of the map
objects in the country as well - so the best mapped counties would show of
their coverage really well)
- no idea how you would go about producing such a map however!

Barry