[OSM-talk] Errors on the API

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 00:01:42 BST 2006

Opens for me in JOSM, although slow for such a small area. Gives 1 way, 1 amenity-parking and 1 node (museum).
I have trouble trying to get larger areas for myself, which I used to get OK. It seems to be at a threshold of scale 11 (not allowed), above 11 allowed. Frustrating when trying to render across large part of N London for proofing purposes.

Steve