[OSM-talk] Errors on the API

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 00:05:18 BST 2006

I'm using 100, which is the current released version.  I just tried it
with 101 and get the same lack of response.

Since I seem to be the only person who is getting this problem I'm
really starting to believe that there is something wrong at my end - I
think I'll need to look more closely at what is going on here.

Etienne