[OSM-talk] Fwd: [mySociety-maps] Re: [mySociety-devchat] Should we do this?

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 14:42:46 BST 2006

FYI.

Over on the mySociety-maps list, a proposal for a site which might
help manage the local groups that Nick and others are suggesting,
without fragmenting/splintering the core community too early or
unnecessarily.

Not an endorsement from me right now, as I'm happy following the list
with its current level of traffic, but certainly something to watch.

Best,

Tom.