[OSM-talk] Copenhagen Data

Preben Mikael Bohn preben at chin.dk
Sun Jun 18 12:19:39 BST 2006

> then name the ways
> according to memory and verified against 3 different sources, then I

Are these three different sources copyrighted? I guess it is difficult
(read: impossible) to remember all the roadnames, so whenever you make an
error you will probably use these sources to name the road. And I guess
this is a problem for OpenStreetmap (however if the sources are not
copyrighted, e.g. the free KMS data, then it is not a problem at all).
Just a thought; but a very good work, btw! :)

Best regards Preben