[OSM-talk] more specific than "re: contents of talk digest..."

Oliver White streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 19:38:57 BST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 23:36, Ben Robbins wrote:
> Im using hotmail

We can tell -- all your messages show-up as blank emails with HTML attachments

;-)

but regarding the forum, why not just start a discussion at:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/General_discussion

That way, we can easily refer to wiki pages from the forum, and easily refer
to forum discussions from the wiki.  Just use : and :: at the beginning of
each line to indent the replies, and ~~~~ at the end to create a signature,
and start each topic with ==Topic name== so that it creates an index.

I'll put a bit up as example

Regards

OJW