[OSM-talk] Re-editing previously covered roads

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 16:50:49 BST 2006

The best advice I can give is plough away if the existing editing is poorer
than you propose and you know for sure that the other mapping is not related
to something else (eg a footpath close by). However it's a good idea to
check those segments you might delete (rather than insert new nodes into)
before you delete them. If you are using JOSM its easy to do all of this
without loosing any obvious content that may already be there.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk