[OSM-talk] New look for Freemap

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 11:20:03 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

I have taken on board some of the 'look and feel' suggestions from the
discussion yesterday and revised the look and feel of Freemap.
There are still some imperfections with the display (there are only so many
hours of the day!) but it now includes the standard 'red A roads, orange B
roads, blue motorways' type scheme.

http://www.free-map.org.uk/osm/

One question I did have: I would like to display minor roads in a shade of
yellow. However would that be considered too close to the mark as the OS
indicate minor roads in yellow on their Landranger maps?

Nick