[OSM-talk] Street Labels

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Mon Mar 13 08:09:13 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 08:58, Etienne Cherdlu wrote:
> Joerg
> Very nice.
>
> I use JOSM to set the lables for streets etc.  With JOSM you can select
> streets using Shift+Click or by dragging a bounding box around the area you
> want to select.  You can then add or edit lables for everything that is
> selected in one go.  Very quick to use.

Well not really quick, since I can't get it to run. The only one I get running is osmpedit :-(

svn.openstreetmap.org/java$  ./runapplet.sh $OSMUSER $OSMPASSWORD
run me with user and pass
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: processing.core.PApplet
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: processing.core.PApplet not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[], parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(java.lang.String, boolean) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(java.lang.String) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String, boolean, java.lang.ClassLoader) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

--

http://www.ostertag.name/