[OSM-talk] Strange api behaviour

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Tue Mar 14 23:31:16 GMT 2006

So now I get the 0.3 response when I asked for a 0.2 one.  That is the
opposite of what I expected.

How do I make OSM give me the data using the 0.2 format?

Also, using version 53 of JOSM I have started getting this error again:
"the 'from' or 'to' object has not been transferred before."

I think the server is providing 0.3 responses to 0.2 requests.  Is this
wrong?

Etienne