[OSM-talk] JOSM 1.2 released

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Mar 15 23:34:42 GMT 2006

Hello,

hereby I announce the release of JOSM 1.2. It is a combined feature and
bugfix release and I see absolutly no reason why anyone will not like the
new version, especally because currently JOSM is the only osm editor
available with support for the new ways. ;-)  (This will hopefully change
soon, I will start working on the applet from tomorrow on).

download: http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/josm/josm.jar
wiki: http://wiki.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/JOSM
manual: http://wiki.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/JOSM/User_Manual

New major features since 1.1:
- Support for ways are enabled.
- Simplified way editing mode. One click - one way.
- Search function within the selection dialog
- Edit field for OSM urls from the website in the download dialog

Important bugfixes since 1.1:
- nasty bug when saving to OSM - XML files.
- Now, errors on upload are reported to the user correctly.

Imi.