[OSM-talk] Building the applet broken?

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Sat Mar 18 19:23:15 GMT 2006

Hi,

>> `ant dist` should work. Or would, but imi's broken something so `svn
>> -r 896 co`.

Yik.. yep, Steve is right. But I messed up with some gui directory. Fixed.

> /home/pere/src/openstreetmapsvn/openstreetmapsvn/java/src/
>   org/openstreetmap/applet/osmBackgroundLoader.java

You shouldn't have an directory applet.
Look at this:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/java/src/org/openstreetmap/

See? No applet subdir.. strange, isn't it? Maybe your subversion archive
is really messed up.. If you changed once something in the corresponding
directory, Subversion will not delete it on update. Maybe you should start
from a clean new checkout..?

Ciao, Imi.