[OSM-talk] Using maps produced from OSM data

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 09:17:41 GMT 2006

It would be helpful to know what should be visible, in terms of the licence,
on Colin's (and anyone elses) map. Perhaps a licence link overlay somewhere
on the map itself much as other online mapping sites that permit some level
of reproduction do? I'm thinking a simple licence reference/link below the
map perhaps wouldn't be sufficient?

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk