[OSM-talk] Coastlines

Colin Mackay colin.mackay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:23:17 GMT 2006

I might have missed this, but is there anywhere I can donate directly to the
project. I realise I can by mugs and other things but while I'm spending £20
on merchandise I know that only a small proportion of that actually helps
the project. I'd rather donate the whole to the project.

By the way, to who ever sorts out the merchandising I'd really love a bright
cycling shirt with the OSM Surveyor logo on it. Other cycling gear might be
good too.

Regards,
Colin.