[OSM-talk] wiki - Map Features Page

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 15:10:22 GMT 2006

I've completed the process of adding all the raw key and value suggestions I
had for Nodes, linear features (Segments and Ways) and Areas. In many cases
the same values and keys can be used for Nodes and Areas. On the whole,
linear features have their own set.

I incorporated the vast majority of the ideas from the labels page. Where I
thought they were unnecessary or could be implemented in different way I
either ignored them or thought about how they would be covered by the keys
and values already suggested.

I am sure there are plenty more that can be added, and maybe you can think
of some more or streamlined categories. Anyway, you are welcome to make
changes and additions on the Map Features page of the wiki.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Map_Features

I'm going to concentrate now on making my mapping look pretty with all of
Etienne's hard work :)

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson