[OSM-talk] wiki - Map Features Page

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Fri Mar 24 15:18:22 GMT 2006

On 3/24/06, Andy Robinson <Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I've completed the process of adding all the raw key and value suggestions I
> had for Nodes, linear features (Segments and Ways) and Areas. In many cases
> the same values and keys can be used for Nodes and Areas. On the whole,
> linear features have their own set.
Good work, Andy.  I've just put up a first attempt at implementing a
small sub-set of these tags in an osmarender rules file:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Osm-map-features.xml

Right now only highway values, some railway values and abutters are
implemented.  It is still using the old class scheme for town and
village names etc.

Etienne