[OSM-talk] Applet with way support

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Sun Mar 26 22:37:54 BST 2006

Hi Imi,

It would seem the new applet has been uploaded and I've been using it a bit -
very good by the way - but after making a few ways with it, the 'line
segments' tool seems to have stopped working. I've flushed my applet cache
and tried several times, and the tool doesn't even highlight selected
segments anymore. Sorry to give such a vague bug report.

robert.