[OSM-talk] Applet with way support

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Mon Mar 27 00:43:36 BST 2006

On Sunday 26 Mar 2006 22:37, Robert Scott wrote:
> Hi Imi,
>
> It would seem the new applet has been uploaded and I've been using it a bit
> - very good by the way - but after making a few ways with it, the 'line
> segments' tool seems to have stopped working. I've flushed my applet cache
> and tried several times, and the tool doesn't even highlight selected
> segments anymore. Sorry to give such a vague bug report.
>

> robert.

Replying to my own post, but:

The java console gives me this backtrace when I click on a segment in WayMode:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.openstreetmap.util.Line.distance(Line.java:101)
	at org.openstreetmap.util.Line.distance(Line.java:92)
	at org.openstreetmap.processing.WayMode.mouseReleased(WayMode.java:34)
	at
org.openstreetmap.processing.ModeManager.mouseReleased(ModeManager.java:84)
	at org.openstreetmap.processing.OsmApplet.mouseReleased(OsmApplet.java:628)
	at processing.core.PApplet.handleMouseEvent(PApplet.java:1364)
	at processing.core.PApplet.checkMouseEvent(PApplet.java:1396)
	at processing.core.PApplet.mouseReleased(PApplet.java:1411)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

robert.