[OSM-talk] newbie needs hand-holding

Colin Mackay colin.mackay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:48:17 BST 2006

I use a Geko 201 in my car and it is great. I just stick it on the dash
board and I have no problems. The only time I see a problem with it is in
town walking down the pavement because (I'm guessing) I'm too close to the
buildings. I've now got a bicycle mount for it too which is great because I
get read outs of speed, distance, direction and so on while I'm cycling.