[OSM-talk] ANNOUNCE: OSMF

Ben Gimpert ben at somethingmodern.com
Thu Mar 30 12:00:55 BST 2006

Hi Imi,

I think your points are completely valid and are the general foundation
of OSS development.  My thinking in suggestion an auction-ish model was
just to get some harsh, nasty, kapitalist incentive for people to do the
"unsexy" work.  Like you've been doing on the applet lately... Wait a
sec, that's making your point!  ;)

		Ben