[OSM-talk] Laser scanning (Video

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 14:50:16 BST 2006

Tom,

This was my thought originally in gathering photos at junctions and major
bends. In that coupled with waypoints it could be used to quickly create a
rough first draft map. In the end I found a first pass logging and second
pass additional data gathering on foot was a better approach for me.
Certainly more interesting that just documenting junctions and bends.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk