[OSM-talk] OSM pdf manual

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Wed May 10 01:02:42 BST 2006

Nick Black wrote:

> Yes.  I was talking with someone about this over the weekend in
> the IoW. Maybe a Wiki isnt the best place for an introduction, a
> static web page or a Wiki that requires a group consensus to
> change would be the best idea.  I think also that there should
> be a very obvious "If you are New to OSM Click Here" link on the
> main page,

The wiki's Main Page already has an obvious headline "New to
OpenStreetMap?" and a link to that says "About the Project".
Next to it is a link to an "introduktion på svenska".

The obvious headline, link, and page are already there.  Maybe the
"About" page needs a rewrite.  Hey, it's a wiki, you can edit it.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)