[OSM-talk] Choice of GPS for bicycle use in London

Emil Vaughan emil79 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:41:50 BST 2006

Hi Christian, have you got your sirf star-based gps yet? I'm thinking
now this may be the best idea for me: a bluetooth unit, so I can use
it with a phone or my zaurus (via a bluetooth-usb dongle), or a future
laptop.

Also, I'm due for a phone upgrade, so which one is best for gps
logging ? I'm favouring a sony ericsson for features and ease of use,
but would a nokia be best for software? I can't find much info on this
on the net, what should i look for?

Emil