[OSM-talk] paper plots

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 25 09:37:13 BST 2006

For me it's primarily about knowing what is not already covered. So
therefore no desperate need right now to know what tagging has been done to
what is already in the display. However going forwards I can see that the
additional functionality of knowing the list of keys and values for an item
would be very useful. Following on from that, if you could edit the existing
keys and values or add new ones to an existing element via a pda interface
and then import these back into JOSM say would really add great
functionality. I suspect though that getting to the point where you would
edit new segments in the field would be counterproductive. On the other
hand, editing new nodes (aka waypoints) might not.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Print_OpenStreetMap_with_Gnup