[OSM-talk] JOSM landsat plugin -- Ability to move Landsat layeradded

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 08:37:54 GMT 2006

Very cool Nick.

Found one small issue when closing down all layers to edit a new location.
The move landsat button disappeared from the toolbar.

Also a longer standing bug in that if you have closed all layers and are
downloading a new area of map data. If there was a tick in the download
landsat from the previous edit session then because JOSM greys out this
option till there is data present, thus there is no way to remove the tick
from the checkbox before the new data is downloaded. As a result the landsat
image for the same area is downloaded by default.

Obviously both of these bugs go away if you close and reload JOSM between
edit sessions.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson