[OSM-talk] JOSM landsat plugin -- Ability to move Landsat layeradded

Barry Crabtree barry.crabtree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:09:10 GMT 2006

Yep. This is excellent - just works with a 'just-what-you'd-expect' UI!

Already added our local reservior & ready to go on a bit of coastline thats
not covered by almien coastline data (near Felixtowe UK).

Cheers .Baz

On 11/8/06, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:

> [...]

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.  - Gandhi.