[OSM-talk] Places website update

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Mon Nov 13 23:54:41 GMT 2006

* @ 13/11/06 10:02:08 PM streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk wrote:
> Update of the "Places" website occurred last night - thanks to everyone
> running the rendering clients, apologies to everyone who found the site
> broken during the update.

awsome stuff

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've added stuff to Reigate

http://www.almien.co.uk/OSM/Places/?id=504

and it says it was rendered today. Either a) It's using an older
osmarender that doesn't know about highway=unclassified or b) I've
screwed up the tagging or c) it rendered before I had added some data
today. Or is there a (d) ?

Does osm at home force a osmarender version? Would it be possible to add
the time that stuff was rendered?

In some ways the tool you've made is just a much less hassle version of
running osmarender myself. I don't mind waiting a day for another map.

Anyway, great stuff.