[OSM-talk] OT: gpsbabel frontend

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 09:35:24 GMT 2006

I use gpsbabelwrapper (from Quakemap) as it gives a good UI for Windows
OS.
Same problem as has been noted by others that it doesn't fully remember
your settings from session to session.
Otherwise functions well.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk